ALL ABOUT THIS PRIZE
It’s been requested time and time again … well we’ve got one and what an incredible piece of kit it is!
Quite possibly the BEST looking bike we’ve run so far - The Lamborghini of the bike world!
This 2016 MV AUGUSTA F4 1000RR ABS could be yours for just £19.59 with a total of just 1225 tickets.
Absolutely immaculate 2016 model, just 4100 miles, pampered and polished by just one owner, the last of the classic F4 RR with the 201bhp Corsacorta engine.
- 2016 MV AUGUSTA F4 1000RR
- Only 4100 Miles
- One Owner
- Full MV Dealer service history (paperwork included).
- MV welcome pack with the handbook
- Both keys with (unused) MV Key Ring
- Pen drive & key code card
- Alcantara seat
- Ohlins electronic 43mm NIX forks
- Ohlins TTX rear shock
- Ohlins electronic steering damper
- Lightweight forged aluminium wheels
- Brembo radial monobloc M50 front brake callipers
- ABS and Adjustable traction control & Maps
- Recent Tyres
- Just had 1st MOT (July 2019)
- Full Service history included
- Ceramic coated (satin black) original exhaust
- Black raised screen
- Red anodised rear wheel nut
- Tail tidy & Rizoma (bright) rear indicators
- Original parts also included
- Pillion pegs
- MV logo indoor dust cover
- Carbon fibre rear hugger
- Carbon fibre heel guards
Whoever wins this dream bike will be overwhelmed by the quality and styling of this Italian Stallion.
Good luck on this poster worthy machine!
The Rev Comps Promise
When you enter this Rev Comps competition:
- Free Nationwide Delivery To Winner
- Secure Payments by Debit/Credit Card
- Early Draw Date Set At 50% Tickets Sold
At Rev Comps we LOVE speed.
Like you, we don't like things dragging on!
We'll call an early draw date on any prize once they hit 50% of tickets sold.
On popular prizes this can take just hours (we've sold out of certain prizes within a day), others it might take a week or so.
We'll guarantee to draw the prize so you get a chance to WIN quickly rather than hang around waiting for all the tickets to sell.
Sure it's a gamble for us...
But isn't that what we're all here for?