Up for grabs is this TENTBOX CLASSIC BLACK OR WHITE EDITION ROOF TENT which one of you lucky Rev Heads will win for just £7.97
TURN YOUR CAR INTO A CAMPER – WORKS ON 99.9% of VEHICLES. EASY TO INSTALL.
UK’S NUMBER 1 ROOF TENT.
1 MINUTE GAS ASSISTED OPENING TIME.
Only 399 total tickets available.
Free Nationwide delivery.
Sourced from a major retailer.
Full details and what the winner will receive
- 1 x TENTBOX CLASSIC ROOF TENT
- 1 x CHOICE OF COLOUR BLACK OR WHITE EDITION
- 1 x 6CM FOAM MATTRESS
- 1 x EXTENDABLE LADDER
- 1 x FIXING KIT – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CONNECT YOUR TENTBOX TO ROOF BARS (ROOFBARS NOT INC)
- 1 X TENTBOX WELCOME KIT – FAIRY LIGHTS / TENTBOX TOOTH BRUSHES / TENTBOX LANYARDS
ABOUT THE TENTBOX CLASSIC
The TentBox Classic is our original TentBox, which has stood the test of time. It’s seen many improvements over the years, but the fundamentals are the same: quick to open, easy to use and super comfortable
Designed in the UK, the Classic has a gas-assisted opening mechanism, meaning it can be set-up within 1 minute, making you the envy of fellow campers everywhere you go. Be prepared for people looking on in disbelief!
The brilliant thing about the Classic is that you can store your pillows and bedding inside when it’s closed, so you literally arrive, pop-it open and you’re ready to camp! It’s the closest thing to having a Campervan, without owning a van.
What are you waiting for? Turn your car into a camper, and start adventuring today. We can’t wait to welcome you to the community!
Installation and set up videos available at TENTBOX.CO.UK
- Gas assisted opening – Simply unbuckle the latches, push the shell upwards, and the gas struts will do the rest of the work for you. Normal ground campers will be in awe!
- Fits any vehicle, The TENTBOX CLASSIC fits on 99.9% of vehicles, you just need a set of crossbars
- Built for comfort – The inbuilt foam mattress is super comfortable. If you prefer a super-soft sleep, we have a memory foam topper that you can purchase separately. This is the height of luxury!The Classic also has an insulated lining attached to the roof and the base. This makes for an extra-cosy nights sleep.
- Leave your bedding inside – One great feature of the TentBox Classic is that you can leave your bedding and pillows inside, when it’s closed. This means as soon as you arrive, you pop-it and are ready to camp.
- aerodynamic hardwearing shell – The outer shell is made from vehicle-grade ABS. It’s super hardwearing, crack resistant, and the aerodynamic shape cuts through the air.
- Plenty of space – The cargo net on the roof is great for jackets & jumpers, and the side pockets for laptops, waterbottles, keys and wallets, and whatever else you may be carrying! And remember, you can leave your bedding inside when it’s closed as well.
- Fly mesh protection – All doors and windows have a fly mesh layer. This means you can let the breeze in, but keep the bugs out.
- Designed in Britain – The TentBox Classic is designed in the UK, at our HQ in Hampshire It was one of our first models, and has stood the test of time!
- Built for British Weather – The canvas is 100% waterproof, and the ABS shell is impermeable. This means it can stand up to even the harshest rainstorms. All seams are silicone sealed, with waterproof zips on the windows. The TentBox Classic is rated to last in winds of up to 39mph (which is a pretty heavy storm).
- Built to last – Our products are a long-term investment. The frame is built from quality steel and aluminium and the shell is made of of vehicle-grade ABS. The fabric is of the highest quality, with high-end zips to match.
- Support your hobby – TentBox is a cost-effective way to support your outdoor hobby. Turn your car into an adventure-ready camper so you can get outside more on the weekends.
- 5 Year Warranty – Because we believe in our products, We offer an industry leading 5 year extended warranty. Our team are always here to help, and we stock all necessary spare parts at our HQ.
- Sleeping capacity – 2 person
- Initial installation – 20 minutes
- Set up time (once installed) – 1 minute
- Opening Mechanism – Automatic, Gas-assisted
- Store Bedding inside – Yes
- Intergrated Storage – Cargo net on roof and side pockets
- Wind Rating – up to 39mph (Gale force 8)
- Anti Bug Mesh – Yes
- Product Weight – 65kgs
- Internal weight capacity – 300kgs
- Dimensions closed – 28 x 210 x 35cm
- Dimensions open – 128 x 210 x 100cm
- Sleeping area (Mattress) – 125 x 210cm, a UK standard double bed
- Fabric properties – Breathable 280gsm rip-stop canvas walls, with a 2000mm Hydrostatic Head Rating. Waterproof silicone-taped seams throughout, and waterproof zips on the end windows.
- Shell and frame construction – Aerodynamic and insulated top and bottom shell, made from vehicle-grade ABS, with a UV protective agent. Welded aluminium frame, with stainless steel hinges and fixings.
- Mattress – 6cm High-Density Foam Mattress
- British Design – Yes
- Warranty – 5 year extended with TENTBOX – included in the price. Rev Comps holds no responsibility to any warranty questions or claims