2000 DUCATI 996 INFOSTRADA MONOPOSTO + £1000 – 999 Tkts
£24.97 per ticket
MAX 10 TICKETS PER PERSON
SEE CURRENT PRIZES
TIME 'TIL GUARANTEED DRAW STARTS:
Drawn: Mon 30th January 2023 20:10
ABOUT THIS PRIZE
£500 REV COMPS CREDIT BONUS DRAW
ENTER THIS COMPETITION BY MIDNIGHT THURSDAY 26th JANUARY TO GET FREE ENTRY TO A £500 REV COMPS CREDIT BONUS DRAW
20 OF YOU WILL WIN £25 REV COMPS CREDIT.
ONE FREE BONUS DRAW ENTRY FOR EVERY TICKET PURCHASED.
THIS 2000 DUCATI 996 INFOSTRADA MONOPOSTO could be yours for just £24.97!
ONLY 999 TOTAL TICKETS AVAILABLE
£1000 CASH INCLUDED FOR THE WINNER
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY TO THE WINNER.
- 2000 DUCATI 996 INFOSTRADA MONOPOSTO
- Came from a private collection
- JUST 239 MILES FROM NEW
- Finished in Stunning Infostrada Race Livery
- Ducati Factory Paint Scheme
- Monoposto (Single Seat) Edition
- Twin Carbon Termignoni Exhausts
- This was a dealer special only bike – Rare!
- A proper classic collectors bike, super rare and appreciating in value.
- 12 Months MOT
- Will also be supplied with a full 12 Month Warranty for the winner!
- Like New Condition
- 2 Keys
- All Original Paperwork and Toolkit
- 996cc V-Twin Engine
- Power: 112bhp
- Top Speed: 161mph
- Torque: 93nm / 68.6lb-ft
- 0-60: 3.1 Seconds
- Carbon Fibre Twin Termignoni Exhaust
- Marchesini Wheels
- Carbon Pack
- PiperCross Performance Air Filter
- Quick Fork Adjusters
- Full Original Dealer Special Standard Example From Factory – as they should be for such an iconic bike!
- Supplied By Hyperbikes Ltd
Recently Fully Recommissioned by Hyperbikes Ltd including:
- New Timing Belts & Tensioner Lock Nuts
- New Engine Oil (initially cold drained and flushed with new oil, before then filling with the correct fully synthetic engine oil)
- New Engine Oil Filter
- Removed old degraded air filter and cleaned throttle body trumpet intakes.
- New PiperCross Performance Sock Air Filter
- New Afam Chain
- New Battery
- New Brake Fluid (Front & Rear)
- New Clutch Fluid
- New Brake Reservoir Cap (Front)
- Pumped out all old fuel and stripped any dried fuel varnish away.
- Cleaned and replaced components in the fuel system, as follows:
- New Submersible Fuel Hoses (All)
- New Fuel Filter
- New Fuel Pump
- New Fuel Pump Seal / O-Rings
- New Fuel Pump Feed Gauze
- New Fuel Sender Unit
|Max Tickets Per Person
|Competition End Date
30 January 2023
|Early Bird Ends
26 January 2023
|Number of Tickets