STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS
1. Qualifying Persons
1.1 Rev Corp LTD trading as Revcomps.com operate competitions – skill based games resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions on the website www.revcomps.com
1.2 The Competitions are open to all persons aged 16 and over and the age of majority in their country of residence except Revcomps.com employees.
1.3 Revcomps.com reserves the right to close a customers account at any time, if they feel the customer is abusing the services, being abusive to other customers or staff or they have the belief that it is not genuinely the customer that is entering.
1.4 Revcomps.com reserves the right to refuse a customers entry at the own discretion.
2. Legal Undertaking
2.1 By entering a Competition the entrant (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these terms and conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
2.2 Competitions are governed by English Law and any matters relating to the Competition will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2.3 In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the Website, and by accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. Revcomps.com will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
3. Competition Entry
3.1 Competitions may be entered via the Website. Revcomps.com , may run multiple competitions and may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have a specific prize.
3.2 Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of Revcomps.com and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website.
3.3 Your Revcomps.com Account(s) In order to enter a Competition, you will need to register an account with us online. When registering an account online you will be asked to provide an email address or sign in via a social media account, such as Facebook, Twitter or Gmail (‘Social Media Account’)
3.4 When playing a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to: (a) select the Competition you wish to enter and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the declaration, confirming you have read and understood the Competition terms and conditions; (b) once you have purchased your Tickets, play the Challenge when your payment has cleared we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the Competition.
3.5 Revcomps.com reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete entries if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
3.6 To the extent permitted by applicable law, all entries become our property and will not be returned. 3.7 The Entrant can enter the competitions up to the amount of ten entries, per each competition. However, this can be reduced or increased at Rev Comps discretion if stated on the competition product page, for example, a low odd competition we may limit to 1-2 entries per person.3.9 The competition closes when the last number is taken, no more entries after this point will be accepted.
3.10 All entrants must create an account prior to entering, and supply an email address and contact telephone number to proceed in the competition.
4. Promotion Periods
4.1 Each Competition will run for a specified period. Please see each Competition for details of start and end times and dates (‘Promotion Period(s)’).
4.2 Once a prize draw date has been called and confirmed on the prize listing page, we will draw the prize on that date regardless of ticket sell out. Once a guaranteed draw date is set, we will not extend a competition.
5. Competition Judgement
5.1 Revcomps.com , 100% random ball spinning machine will determine the winner of each competition. The number of entrants received per competition will determine how many balls will be entered into the machine. With a minimum of 60 balls and a maximum of 2000 balls. Every draw will be live streamed on Facebook.
5.2 In the event of the ball machine not being available, the online Google Random Number Generator will be used. This will be demonstrated live streamed on Facebook before entering the required numbers for that specific competition, ie 1 to 60, 1 to 500, 1 to 1000 etc.
5.3 Due to the nature of the winning judgement there will only be one 1st prize winner per competition. Some competitions may have runners up prizes.
5.3 Revcomps.com will attempt to contact Winner(s) using the telephone numbers and email address provided at the time of Entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in our database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are taken down incorrectly, Revcomps.com will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
5.4 If for any reason Revcomps.com is unable to contact a Winner within 30 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of Revcomps.com ) of the end of a Competition or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will remain in the possession and ownership of Revcomps.com
5.5 In the event that the Revcomps.com closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible entries received by Revcomps.com prior to the date of closure. Revcomps.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition, up to a maximum of 4 times.
5.6 All Entrants are automatically entered onto Revcomps.com database for the purpose of conveying information as to the status of their Competition, as well as any future Promotions or Competitions offered by Revcomps.com .
5.7 The competitions can have time added on up to a maximum of 4 times.
However we will typically draw a prize early and call an early draw date once 50% of tickets are sold. At this point the prize draw will be guaranteed and we will draw the prize regardless of the remaining tickets being sold or not by the new early draw date.
If the competition fails to take off and doesn’t reach 50% during the initial sales period or the subsequent extension periods we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative as follows:
100% of the amount of money taken during this competition, less 30% for admin fees and all or a % of advertising costs incurred by Revcomps.com . Only the competition paid entrants will be entered into the draw.
We aim to pick prizes that have mass appeal and keep prices/odds low to encourage a fast sell out. To date our prizes have sold out and been drawn within 2-3 weeks max, some just days.
6. Winner’s Details
6.1 The First Prize Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the prize. Any failure to meet this obligation may result in the Winner being disqualified and Revcomps.com retaining the prize.
6.2 All Winners will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by Revcomps.com in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a winner of a Competition.
If the winner really does not want a photo taken then we will respect that but for the good of the competition and benefit of other entrants a photo of the winner and their prize would be nice.
6.3 Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by Revcomps.com , the Winners will be contacted in order to make arrangements for delivery of the prize.
7. Competition Prizes
7.1 Revcomps.com prizes are determined, selected by the managing directors of the company and are owned by Revcomps.com from the date of the competition going live on the website to the date that the winner receives the prize. All prizes are picked and purchased by Revcomps.com and in that case this is the prize the winner will receive. Details of each prize can be found on the website on the competitions pages. Revcomps.com take no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery, once the winner receives the prize Revcomps.com does not insure the prize. No insurance comes with the prizes and Revcomps.com cannot be held responsible for the prize once handed over to the winner.
7.2 Delivery to the winner is free. Revcomps.com has a right to charge the winner delivery fees if they want the prize delivering anywhere other than the specified areas.
7.3 All entrant expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7.4 All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider, manufacturer or supplier.
7.5 Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of Revcomps.com or other prize suppliers.
9. Winners’ Personal Data
9.1 Acceptance of the prize by the Winner will mean they are required to have their photo and video taken by Revcomps.com for promotional purposes (Public Relations and Marketing), both immediately after their win and in the future for use in accordance with rule 6.2, unless prohibited by law.
9.2 By entering a Competition, you agree to the use of your name and/or photograph or other likeness to be used for marketing purposes as required by Revcomps.com if you are declared a Winner.
10. Limits of Liability Revcomps.com makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Except for liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Revcomps.com , Revcomps.com shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by Revcomps.com , or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the prize Winner(s) and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the Winner(s), or in connection with any of the Competitions promoted by Revcomps.com .
11. Electronic Communications No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act, including any errors or mistakes. Revcomps.com shall use its best endeavours to award the prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure, or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, Revcomps.com reserves the right to reclaim the Competition prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability. In the event that Revcomps.com closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible entries received by Revcomps.com prior to the date of closure, except that Revcomps.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, Revcomps.com will give all entrants Game Credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition. Revcomps.com also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition. Revcomps.com shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered or sustained to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. Revcomps.com shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the software and website(s) used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket recorded in our systems, however displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and Revcomps.com shall not be held liable for any competition entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.
12. Data Protection Notice Any personal data that you supply to Revcomps.com or authorise Revcomps.com to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by Revcomps.com to administer the Competition and fulfil prizes where applicable. In order to process, record and use your personal data Revcomps.com may disclose it to (i) any credit card company whose name you give; (ii) any person to whom Revcomps.com proposes to transfer any of Revcomps.com rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement Revcomps.com may have with you; (iii) any person to whom Revcomps.com proposes to transfer its business or any part of it; (iv) comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of Revcomps.com in any country; and (v) prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime. In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data Revcomps.com may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which event Revcomps.com is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such transfer.
13. To enter the competition by post, send your: Name, Address, DOB, Contact phone number, email address, name of prize, desired number of choice, and correct answer for that competition, if an answer is required. Post to: Rev Comps, PO BOX 456, PAIGNTON, TQ49DU, United Kingdom. You will not be contacted to confirm entry until the entry list is completed. If your entry was received in time and entered into the draw you will receive an email with the entry list where your name and number can be found. Postal entries are limited to one competition entrant per postcard. The Entrant must specify which competition they wish to enter. We will allocate a random number to the entry from the available numbers left. Revcomps.com will process all postal entries on a Thursday of each week and will be the sole responsibility for a staff member on this day. The postal entries will be treated in the exact same manner as the online entries, in addition the postal entries will be entered into the ‘Live Draws’ in the same manner. Standard competition terms and conditions apply for postal entries. You must include the name of the prize exactly as displayed on the website. You must be registered as a customer on our website before sending your postal entry. Failure to match a registered account with your postal entry will result in disposal of your entry. You can register for an account here: https://www.revcomps.com/account/register
14. Promoter: Rev Corp Ltd trading as Revcomps.com
Registered in England & Wales under Companies Act 1985.
Company No: 11981806
75 Hyde Road
Phone. 020 3826 8229